From: $ 125 USD
- AUD: $ 186
- BRL: R$ 659
- GBP: £ 102
- CAD: $ 170
- EUR: € 119
- MXN: $ 2,462
- PEN: S/. 480
- RUB: р. 7,696
- ILS: ₪424.82
🗓 Monday to Saturday
⚠️ Children taller than 4.5 ft but under 12 years old pay the adult ticket.
⚠️ People from all ages must show an ID to verify their age when boarding
ⓘ IMPORTANT: we’ll confirm the pick-up time via WhatsApp or e-mail once booked.
Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
✅ Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with bilingual certified guide.
✅ Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
✅ Visit to the Xcajum cenote with 45 min to swim (mandatory use of life jacket).
✅ Access to Xcajum facilities (lockers and life jackets with extra cost).
✅ Buffet lunch at Xcajum restaurant (drinks with extra cost).
✅ Panoramic tour by Valladolid.
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, and a change of clothes for the visit to the cenote.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Lockers and life jackets at the cenote are not included.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- There might be changes without prior notice to the tour’s logistics or operation.