Xplor Fuego Tour
From: $ 140 USD
- AUD: $ 209
- BRL: R$ 738
- GBP: £ 115
- CAD: $ 190
- EUR: € 133
- MXN: $ 2,757
- PEN: S/. 537
- RUB: р. 8,620
- ILS: ₪475.80
🗓 Monday to Saturday
5:30 pm to 11:00 pm
ⓘ IMPORTANT: we’ll confirm the pick-up time via WhatsApp or e-mail once booked.
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
✅A seven zip-line circuit which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
✅Circuit of 3.1 miles (5 km) of jungle and caves driving an amphibious vehicle.
✅Swim in the 437 yard (400 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
✅Underground river rafts of 623 yards (570 m) paddling with special hand paddles.
✅BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
✅Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and fresh flavored waters).
✅Locker for two.
✅Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
✅Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- If your Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Xplor Fuego is open Monday to Saturday from 5:30 pm a 11:00 pm.
- The minimum age recommended for Xplor is 5 years. Ages 5 to 11 get half off the regular adult ticket price (must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths).
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain or get dizzy easily, certain Park activities are not recommended.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly and have a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m). If it doesn’t, for their own safety, they won’t be able to perform the activity.
- Activities have special requirements of height and weight. For Amphibious Vehicles, the minimum height is 3.6 ft (1.10 m); for Rafts and Stalactite River Swimming is 3.3 ft (1 m) tall and 300 lbs (136 kg) of weight.
- Transportation is included only if out add it at the time of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.